Scope of work:
The Water distributer will be responsible for Water Distribution under WASH project in Faryab province (Qurghan, Andkhoy, Sherin Tagab, Dawlat bad and Khani-Charbagh) Districts.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Respect working hours.
- To conduct coordination with targeted beneficiaries.
- To conduct coordination with local authorities and leaders.
- To prepare water distribution list.
- To monitor safety of water during transportation of water.
- To monitor sources of potable water.
- Facilitate function of the activities during water distribution.
- Ensure the security all the items.
- Take care of the environment clean for water distribution.
- Take care of any problems before occurrence.
- Facilitate function of the water distribution.
Safeguarding policy for Staff:
- Respect and follow International Medical Corps Safeguarding policy and never neglect, abuse, harm and exploit children, young people, and adult at risk,
- Report any actual or suspicious harm to the children and vulnerable adult caused by staff and program.
Leadership: Has the ability to engage in coordination.
Problem-solving: Provides solutions to the problems.
Relationships: Has good interpersonal relationships with (community leaders, supervisors, HP, CM, CHPs, other actors, etc.).
Adaptability: Easily adapts to the work routine, adaptability to live and interact with project staff, and capacity and ability to live and/or work in environments where projects are implementing.
Professionalism: Has the knowledge keeping security and items distribution.
Communication: Speaks and writes clearly and effectively. Listens to others and shows a real commitment to maintaining open communication with the client and team members.
Teamwork: Committed to working collaboratively with colleagues to achieve project tasks for the team. Willing to learn from others and open to giving and receiving feedback.
Flexibility/adaptability: This requires the candidate to have the sufficient capacity to adapt to the IMC work methodology and different work environments (office and field) that the candidate might have later during a mission.
Important Point: You will be asked to travel or be deployed anywhere within the program area to perform services. There may be some insecure areas where you may need to travel and perform the activity without any hesitation in coordination with the security department.