(MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS):
- Facilitate community meetings to share the project details.
- Attend in the beneficiary selection meetings and ensure that the most vulnerable people are selected.
- Conduct the beneficiary selection survey in the target villages and collect relevant data through standard forms.
- Collecting the beneficiary information through standard KOBO collect forms and uploading/ sharing the collected data with the national office.
- Explain the questions of the forms clearly to each beneficiary so that they understand how to respond to the questions.
- Ensure proper distribution takes place and quantities authorized as per the vouchers which are distributed to eligible beneficiaries.
- Obtain signatures from beneficiaries after handing over the NFI or cash to them,
- Ensure selection of beneficiaries is as per the donor guidelines and requirements.
- Ensure beneficiaries have received materials that they are entitled to.
- Report progress of the distribution.
- Report concerns of beneficiaries and if any challenges in the distribution or beneficiary selection time.
- Return vouchers for materials or cash distributed the supervisor and relevant department.
- Keep proper records of the beneficiaries and standard packages which are distributed.
- Arrange the distribution in a designated secure space In consultation with head of the agency and department.
- If storage is not available, liaise with the community to identify storage at a suitable location.
Any other task assigned by Supervisor, Project.
SPECIFICATIONS (MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS)
Education: Must be a high school graduate
Experience: Minimum of 1-year work experience
Skills: Excellent spoken and written Dari Language is essential
Technical Skills: Ability to manage time and work effectively without constant supervision.
- Good organization, planning and problem solving skill.
- Flexible and capable with an ability to work under pressure
- Must be familiar with the area
- And should have the ability to travel to the field as required