Responsibilities and particular assignmentsمسؤلیت ها و وظایف مشخص
General Responsibilitiesمسؤلیت های عمومی:
The Hygiene Promoter will work in the catchment area of SHCs and support its implementation through conducting session with community elders (male and female) as well as community mobilization and health education. The Hygiene promoters are responsible to carry out all Hygiene education trainings, WASH related KAP survey, sanitation facilities, Hygiene kit distribution, working on holding sessions of persona, environmental hygiene education.
Objective 1: Hygiene Promotion activities
• Participate in the development and adaptation of IEC material, following MOPH standards and guidelines
• Organize hygiene promotion session using the material available, and adapting his/her communication to the audience (adults, children,)
• Holding session of personal and environmental hygiene education.
• Organize demonstrations of best practices linked to hygiene behaviors
• Record attendance of hygiene promotion sessions
• Report any challenge and issue to the team leader (Medical Doctor) or WaSH DPM
• Documentation of specific success stories link to the WASH activates
Objective 2: HKs distribution follow up
• Monitor and support distribution of hygiene kits in the community.
• Provided information on the proper use of hygiene kits
• Provide support to the MEAL team during the PDM (Post distribution monitoring)
• Participate in hygiene kit distribution process
• Identification beneficiaries for hygiene kit distribution
Objective 3: Community outreach
• Creates linkages between PU-AMI and host communities (elders, shuras, CDCs), identifies leaders of the refugee/displaced community and ensures proper communication by field visits and regular meetings
• Informs community representatives about planned schedule of MHT visit Collaboration with the District Health Officer and/or community health workers to facilitate the outreach to communities
• Organizes meetings with local leaders, beneficiaries, collects their feedback and reports complaints
• training of community elders on hygiene messages
• Provide information on the hand washing in five critical times.
• Passed environmental health and water sanitation message to the related community.
Objective 4: Facilitator for SHCs activities
• Supports SHC teams in setting up the intervention location, facilitated community meeting with SHCs staff.
• Ensure the proper communication between SHCs and community.
• Ensure the hygiene implementation work through meeting with community elders.
• Facilitate WaSH related KAP survey.
• Assist with the hygiene baseline and end line survey for each selected area.