|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Salary:||As per organization salary scale|
|No. Of Jobs:||1|
|Organization:||CTG - committed to good|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||11 Months - with possibility of extension|
|Education:||Minimum 12th grade, Bachelor's Degree is preferrable|
CTG staff and support humanitarian projects in fragile and conflict-affected countries around the world, providing a rapid and cost-effective service for development and humanitarian missions. With past performance in 17 countries – from the Middle East, Africa, Europe, and Asia, we have placed more than 20,000 staff all over the world since operations began in 2006.
CTG recruits, deploys and manages the right people with the right skills to implement humanitarian and development projects, from cleaners to obstetricians, and mechanics to infection specialists, we’re skilled in emergency response to crises such as the Ebola outbreak in West Africa. Key to successful project delivery is the ability to mobilise at speed; CTG can source and deploy anyone, anywhere, in less than 2 weeks and have done so in 48 hours on a number of occasions.
Through our efficient and agile HR, logistical and operational services, CTG saves multilateral organisations time and money. We handle all our clients’ HR related issues, so they are free to focus on their core services.
Visit www.ctg.org to find out more
Afghanistan and Pakistan are the world’s remaining polio-endemic countries. In 2022, as of November 30, Afghanistan reported 02 WPV1 reported in Kunar and Paktika provinces and 13 environmental cases in Eastern Region, Kunar and Nangarhar provinces. These results confirm the need for continues community engagement efforts, especially engagement of influencers with a particular focus on previously inaccessible areas, high-risk districts, and areas where children are still missed mainly those refusing uptake of vaccine due to many aspects such as low awareness, misconception, operational challenges, proper management of vaccines and cold chain systems.
Social mobilization and raising community awareness seem to be a major pillar for improving the health of communities in such a context with low awareness and cultural restrictions. Having more females in the health system at the grassroots level who can better communicate with mothers who are the primary caregiver of the children is an area that requires significant investment. There is strong potential that placing such a cadre will affect the barriers like the cultural restrictions that arise from lack of female staff in the health facilities, which is quite common in polio high-risk provinces. In addition to maintaining routine immunization and respond to referrals the FMVs/supervisors will also help in community engagement, demand generation and ultimately will contribute to building the trust between health system and communities.
Female Mobilisers Vaccinators
1. To vaccinate children and women on daily basis
2. To provide health education and engagement sessions at the health facility on vaccine preventable diseases such as polio, pertussis, measles and others health topics malnutrition, and maternal health.
3. To serve as focal point for facilitating referrals, reception of voucher holders and ensure good services, including for the polio referred families.
4. Coordinate with the community-based outreach workers for the tracking of defaulters, missed children including refusals
5. To establish a network of cooperation between the community and health facilities through providing necessary information and awareness on national immunization days
6. Share missed, and refusal of children lists, outreach plans of health facilities with the supervisors and DCOs for follow up
7. Contribute to AFP surveillance system by reporting any paralyzed or any child with legs weakness in the community
8. To provide monthly reports on agreed templates in close coordination with Health Facility in-charge
9. Support health facility in any other assignment given by the manager
The incumbent will report to health facility manager
Click on the link below and then click on ‘Register and Apply’ if you are not already registered with Tayo
Follow the steps to provide your details and register
Provide the information marked in red
Save your profile and upload copies of your qualification and CV
Once you profile is created and saved go to Vacancies tab on the right corner
Click on the vacancy that you want to apply for
Provide your current employment details, date you are available from and salary expectation
Tick the boxes and click submit
You will see your application under Application tab.
VAC-9204 Female Mobilizer Vaccinator - Tayo (tayohr.io)