Graduated from registered midwifery/ nursing school or relevant educational institutions.
The community midwife should be graduated from midwifery/nursing school is desirable
Minimum 2 years of experience working with government and/or NGOs in health care provision, psychosocial counselling or protection programs, and community-based programs in a fragile environment/region.
At least two years’ experience in delivering is desirable
- Attitudes and aptitude aligned with the positions are essential.
- Good coordination, networking, inter-personal and relationship-building skills, and diplomacy.
- Good communication and liaison skills with community and all staffs.
- Good capacity and analysis of conflict management to provide advises to the population.
- Written and spoken English is a plus.
- To be able to propose solutions to the identified problems/challenges.
- Flexibility is requested regarding the working hours and the live-in community after the working hours.
Demonstrated ability to think strategically, effectively plan, and set priorities.
Familiarity with community traditional norms ability to speak clearly and good communication skills with the influential people of the community to demonstrate the project activities desirable