Qualification and Experience:
• Bachelor degree with five years progressively experience in mine action operations from which two years shall worked in quality management related activities.
• Understanding of Afghanistan Mine Action Standard (AMAS) and organization SOPs.
• Sound communication (spoken and written) skills, including the ability to effectively prepare reports • Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to establish and maintain effective partnerships and working relations with people in a multi-cultural environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity
• Ability to organize, plan and implement work assignments under pressure of frequent and tight deadlines
• Sound analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to handle complex situation
• Demining related QM, survey and clearance courses are required.
• EOD courses (level 3) and AIM courses are desirable and added value.
• Knowledge of computers including Word, Excel and Power point is required.
• Fluent in English and local languages (oral and written) are required.