The Womanity Foundation Afghanistan requires to hire a strong professional to carry out Administrative, financial, and Human resources duties.
Candidates who apply for this position must have:
- Minimum five years of experience in relevant positions
- Relevant academic qualifications (at least a bachelor degree)
- Excellent knowledge of the NGOs law and practices in Afghanistan
- Excellent skills in written and oral English
The individual selected for this position will:
• Provide all administrative services to organization.
• Lead the finance office, from collecting bills and payments to taking decisions on budgeting and reporting to ministries.
• Lead Staffing and all other Human Resourcing duties in the organization.
Womanity is looking for a very honest, trustworthy, supportive, and competent individual to carry out all the required tasks on time and in collaboration with Headquarters (HQ) and Womanity Afghanistan (WA) Program Director.
The role is full time, and the duty station is Kabul.
Salary in line with Womanity’s policies.
Female candidates are preferred as the role will need to liaise with female staff and trainers and sometimes students